We are Viv and Mark, local real estate brokers that live nearby Brittan Heights. We’ve proudly been representing Brittan Heights buyers and sellers for over a decade now, so we are very familiar with the complex and its HOA.
We really enjoy bringing first time home buyers or people looking to downsize to these homes because it’s such a unique community with its Tahoe ambiance, the nearby natural parks, the majestic trees, and warm climate. Brittan Heights has a perfect blend of things we personally enjoy, so it’s always a pleasure and privilege for us to help buyers and sellers in this community.
HOW WE WORK
While there are many tasks to be performed to successfully complete a home sale or purchase, none are more important than our clients being happy with the process and results.
To ensure that you’re happy with our services, we do the following:
- Listen to your unique needs and desires and develop strategies to achieve them.
- Communicate with you at all times so you understand where we are in the process.
- Protect your interests above all else. We pride myself in offering clients sound advice to achieve their real estate goals.
- Maximize Value by negotiating on your behalf, implement best marketing strategies for sellers, and help hire service providers to perform home repairs before or after a home is sold.
- Deliver on our promises. After we discuss your needs and desires, we will formulate an action plan for how to best achieve those goals. We will follow through on that action plan.
SKILLS AVAILABLE TO YOU
We like to think of my unique skill set like an insurance policy for clients, you will hopefully never need it, but will sleep better at night knowing it’s there. Our unique skills include:
- 15+ YEARS LOCAL REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
We are local market experts! We’ve lived in the area for 30 years.
- INTERIOR DESIGN
We are ready to advise our clients about design trends and resources to get the job done.
- LAW DEGREE
Real Estate is all about legally binding agreements.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE
Structural engineering reports and/or discussions with engineers can become a necessary part of a real estate transaction.
- FINANCE EXPERIENCE
As a previous Series 6 Equity Analyst we’ve dealt with complex financial matters.
- CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
From foundations to roofs, we’ve physically done it all or have experts that can.
Visit our Yelp Page to hear what are clients are writing about Yelp
or visit our website for video testimonials