My name is Mark Martinho. I am a real estate broker that lives nearby Brittan Heights. I’ve proudly been representing Brittan Heights buyers and sellers for over a decade now, so I am very familiar with the complex and its HOA.
I really enjoy bringing first time home buyers or people looking to downsize to these homes because it’s such a unique community with its Tahoe ambiance, the nearby natural parks, the majestic trees, and warm climate. Brittan Heights has a perfect blend of things I personally enjoy, so it’s always a pleasure and privilege for me to help buyers and sellers in this community.
HOW I WORK
While there are many tasks to be performed to successfully complete a home sale or purchase, none are more important than my clients being happy with the process and results.
To ensure that you’re happy with my services, I do the following:
- Listen to your unique needs and desires and develop strategies to achieve them.
- Communicate with you at all times so you understand where we are in the process.
- Protect your interests above all else. I pride myself in offering clients sound advice to achieve their real estate goals.
- Maximize Value by negotiating on your behalf, implement best marketing strategies for sellers, and help hire service providers to perform home repairs before or after a home is sold.
- Deliver on my promises. After we discuss your needs and desires, we will formulate an action plan for how to best achieve those goals. I will follow through on that action plan.
SKILLS AVAILABLE TO YOU
I like to think of my unique skill set like an insurance policy for clients, you will hopefully never need it, but will sleep better at night knowing it’s there. My unique skills include:
- 15 YEARS LOCAL REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
I’m a local market expert! I’ve lived in the area for 30 years.
- LAW DEGREE
Real Estate is all about legally binding agreements.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE
Structural engineering reports and/or discussions with engineers can become a necessary part of a real estate transaction.
- FINANCE EXPERIENCE
As a previous Series 6 Equity Analyst I’ve dealt with complex financial matters.
- CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
From foundations to roofs, I’ve physically done it all.
Many of my clients are not regular Yelp users so most of their reviews have been hidden in the “Filtered” or “Not Recommended” Yelp reviews section. All my reviews are from real clients that I’ve assisted in buying or selling a home. The links below take you to my Standard and Filtered Yelp reviews.